Little Love Buns unscented diaper detergent is specially formulated for cloth diapers and babies with sensitive skin such as eczema. There are no dyes, optical brighteners, fragrances, enzymes, or phosphates. In addition, this unscented diaper detergent works great with hard water.
Little Love Buns Washing Tips
1. For best results, it is recommended to rinse soiled diapers first.
2. Rinse, rinse, rinse! This is very important. It is recommended to use 2-3 tablespoons of Little Love Buns diaper detergent, however, the amount can be adjusted for harder water.
3. Top Loaders - Rinse in cold water, wash in hot, rinse in cold again.
4. Front Loaders - The cycle depends on the machine, however, Little Love Buns recommends hand wash, heavy duty wash, and handwash.
5. To ensure that all bacteria are removed, Little Love Buns also recommendds adding 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the final rinse cycle.
NOTE: This detergent can also be used with other laundry.
Each bag will handle 96 high efficiency washer loads or 48 normal washer loads.
Cloth Diaper Detergent Ingredients
Sodium carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oxygen Cleaner, Sodium sulfate, Sodium Borate