Quick Cloth Diaper Clean Up!
This cloth diaper sprayer from bumGenius is a popular design manufactured by Coolcraft. This sprayer is a new method with which to clean soiled cloth diapers and includes anti-drip technology. The high pressure spray from your toilet's water supply line will clean even the messiest diapers while keeping your hands clean. In addition, while potty training, the sprayer can even be used for rinsing messy potty chairs.
Ease of Use
The bumGenius diaper sprayer includes a ceramic core, easy-to-turn valve that will allow for years of trouble free use. The spray pressure can adjust from gentle to jet with only a 1/4 turn of the handle making it very easy to turn on and off.
The 1/4" diameter clear hose, custom adapter, and tank clip make this diaper sprayer barely visible in your bathroom. It will hang neatly along side the toilet tank.
Diaper Sprayer Installation
The best news of all - no plumber is required! This diaper sprayer comes complete with full color installation instructions and diagrams. The brass t-connector attaches to the bottom of the toilet tank so that you can easily reach the pressure control shut off valve. This sprayer requires no tools for the installation and hangs neatly next to the toilet. A flexible six foot hose is included so that it reaches either side of the toilet tank for hanging. This hose can be trimmed down if desired.
Multiple Diaper Sprayer Uses
- Hand Held Bidet - The bumGenius diaper sprayer allows you to comfortably sit on the commode and enjoy the gentle and soothing benefits of cleaning your most sensitive areas with cool fresh running water.
- Feminine Hygiene - Fresh water cleansing is the most soothing and enjoyable way to achieve the highest level of freshness for total personal hygiene.
- Hemorrhoids - Tissue paper can be irritating and even painful. Doctors recommend a cool water rinse for any type of edema or swelling in the perianal area.
- Pregnancy & Post Partum Hygiene - The most gentle and effective way to remove germs and bacteria from the vaginal area before and after childbirth. Cleansing with fresh running water is especially beneficial when there's an episiotomy involved.
- Cloth Diaper Sprayer - Great for rinsing off soiled cloth diapers in the commode instead of dunking and soaking. Mini-size, multi-hole, jet spray is perfect for rinsing even the most heavily stuck-on soiled diapers.
The package includes a chrome sprayer, fixtures, a hose, instructions, and a mounting clip.